Learn How to Produce Massive Profits Becoming an Armchair Investor
This can be your year. Come learn one of the most profitable niches to generate riches in real estate, and how the pros are doing it today.
Join us to hear from two of today’s top real estate and investment minds, and learn how to navigate and conquer the new landscape.
At this value rich half day event you’ll discover:
- The benefits of notes and trust deeds as a niche
- Learn to become the private money source to CA investors and earn BIG
- How to get started or acquire more rentals that produce double digit returns
- Learn to build a rea estate retirement plan generating over $10K net per month
- How to leverage a team and gain a bigger ROI
- Preparing to become a successful landlord
- The power of accountability partners, and where to find them
- Plenty more!
PLUS: Enjoy power networking with peers, private lenders, and national trainers, and fun giveaways!
Don’t let another day slip away from you. Find out from the pros, how they are building income today, where they are doing it, and leverage their proven systems for making real money fast.
This is a no fluff event, where you just get practical and actionable insights that you can begin using the same day. Whether you have been looking for your door of opportunity in real estate investing
Date: Coming Fall 2017 @ Embassy Suites LAX South
Check-in: 10 am / Workshop: 1030 am – 2 pm
Tickets: $40 pp pre-registration or $60 pp at the door.
*Are you a BBI’s Dojo Member or belong to Sam’s VIP Club? If so, your ticket price is $30 pre-registration
Meet Your Hosts:
Founder of Black Belt Investors and ‘The West’s Top Ranked Real Estate Investors’ Club’, Sensei Gilliland has been fixing and flipping houses for over 22 years, while training thousands of other investors to maximize their full financial potential.
Founder of the famous Sam’s Real Estate Club, and investor with 3 decades of experience, Sam Sadat is a national speaker, radio talk show host, and highly respected mentor, who has been involved in over 2,000 property transactions.