Asset Protection and Wealth Preservation for Investors and Entrepreneurs
Learn how to protect your wealth and maximize your returns with advanced asset protection strategies, vehicles and tactics. Find out when you should and shouldn’t incorporate, the best states for registering your entity, how to increase privacy and leverage nominees and registered agents the right way, options for holding title to properties and tax planning strategies of the wealthy.
During the Meeting You Will Learn:
- Asset protection techniques used by the wealthy
- Different forms of real estate ownership and how they can help or hurt you
- The benefits of Land Trusts and what they will or will not do for you in your investing
- When a Corporation will benefit a real estate investor and when it should be avoided
- Learn the impact a Limited Liability Company versus a Limited Partnership can have on your real estate investing
- Retirement plan options that will expand your investing opportunities and potentially save you thousands in taxes
- What is the appropriate entity for your particular form of real estate investing
- How to avoid Real Estate Dealer Status
- How to reduce tax liability
- How to shield your assets from problems, and turn those problems into solutions
- Foolproof techniques to ensure your family’s financial future
- Eight essential estate planning techniques that will protect your family and avoid probate
- Those states that offer great asset protection and those states to avoid
- Tax planning for your real estate investing
- And so much more!
We’ll cover the ins and outs of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, land trusts, living trusts, retirement plans, and help you understand what is right for you.
This is a session you shouldn’t miss!